Review: Cover Girl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation

20:03:00

Cover Girl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation in 132 Nude Beige
 
God, why do beauty brands give endless names to their products? This one is quite a mouthful!

Nevertheless, this foundation is my new favourite! Cover Girl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation, as its name would have us believe is a foundation and a serum in one. I have already reviewed a serum foundation last year, the Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 Foundation + Serum.

Both are pretty similar. Their scent (lychee) and their feeling are much alike. Both are lightweight and don't leave a greasy feeling on the skin. I would say that the Cover Girl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 is medium coverage, it does a good job at covering my acne breakouts (yes, I'm still struggling with it) It does not totally cover them, sometimes thought I don't need concealer.

Light creamy texture

A tad too dark for my winter complexion, but easily workable!
The amazing thing I noticed while using this foundation is that wearing it for the day, when I take it off, I can notice that my breakouts are less red than they were in the morning! It's as if the foundation helps them in the scarring proccess. Now, I know that foundations can dry spots, but I'm talking about the nasty ones that are almost gone, but not quite brown (if you know what I mean?).

Have you tried the Cover Girl & Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation? Do you like foundations containig serum?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. J'aime bien l'idée d'un fond de teint et sérum, même si moi aussi j'haïs ça quand le nom est extrêmement long à prononcer ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je serais curieuse de l'essayer, il me faut un nouveau fond de teint et en plus, c'est un produit en ''spirale'' lolll! C'est vrai que les noms sont de plus en plus long, c'est malade !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tu m'en donneras des nouvelles alors! J'avoue que la spirale c'est marketing pas mal!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook