OOTD: Snow White

19:27:00

Oooooh! It's so cold outside these days! Yes, I'm Canadian, and no, I do not get used to it! Today was -40C at some point in our village (with the wind factor).

No when it's this cold you have to wear a sweater, but my work requires a certain amount of climbing ladders and moving stuff around and I usually don't like to wear big sweaters there. Well this week I HAD to!

Seeing that my first OOTD post proved to be popular, I got my mum on board to be my photographer. Now, trying to get my mum to take decent pictures is like asking a snail to race! So please excuse the quality of the pictures again, while I teach my mum not to give too much headroom, not move when pushing the button, etc!


Basically, this outfit is Primark and thrifted. But I will give you the breakdown anyway:

Hat: thrifted in Québec City
Necklace: Primark
Cami: Primark
Top: Forever 21, thrifted in Bonaventure, Qc
Jeans: Primark
Boots: Thrifted in Bonaventure, Qc

I was quite surprise to find a Forever 21 item at the charity shop last Saturday, as we don't have any anywhere near! But it's cute and I got it for 1$ ;)

What are you wearing to keep warm lately?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. J'adore le sweater et les bottes! Tu m'as fait rire avec le commentaire sur ta mère et les photos, ma mère ne comprend rien à rien non plus, elle penche systématiquement le kodak vers le bas don't j'ai l'air aplatie ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu me fais un peu penser a Leighton Meester sur cette photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vraiment cute la tenue, tu devrais acheter un trépied et une télécommande:)
    Ta mère est quand même assez bonne!
    Il y aura un swap de vêtements le 17 fev dans le Mile End
    Ma fille a mis les infos sur son blog aujourd'hui
    Je mettrai les mêmes infos sur mon blog ce weekend
    Tu serais peut être intéressée?

    Le blog de ma fille

    www.laviecestyeye.com

    Ariane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, c'est vrai, éventuellement j'vais m'équipper!
      J'aimerais ca le swap de vêtements, mais malheureusement, j'pourrai pas y aller :( j'ai d'la difficulté à aller à Québec ces temsp-ci, alors mtl...

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook