Sunday Shopping the Stash

11:51:00

I forgot to put a Shopping the Stash post last week, but here is this week's. I am aware a few products this week were limited editions a while ago, and that you cannot buy them anymore, but my stash has a lot of old stuff!

UNE Skin-Glow Foundation

I had this foundation since April or so, but didn't really like it. It was tacky, and made my under eyes look ashy. I have tried it the other day, and since winter time is here, the tackyness problem is gone. I guess my skin needed more moisture than I thought! I still have the under eye problem, but I guess I'll just avoid that area with this product.


Sleek Blush in Flamingo

I totally forgot I had this! That's why Shopping the Stash is good! I like how this shade is giving me a doll look, all innocent!


Maybelline Expert Eyes Eyeshadow in New Gloss City

How ridiculous are those long names?! But this quad has been my favourite for years (I think it was limited edition for the Holiday period a while ago). I am almost hitting pan on three of the shades. The only one I am not using as much is the purple one; it has a different formulation and is hard to work with.


Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara in Black

I like how this mascara is giving length. If that's your main concern, you might want to try it. However, in general I prefer volume. But I enjoy using this mascara, it doesn't clump and gives a nice effect.


Lancôme Color Fever in 312

This is the perfect frosty pink! It is nice with purple eyeshadow, again I am thinking of this doll-faced look.


Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss in Pink Champagne

Again, I think this was limited edition, as I don't see this shade on their website anymore. But it has been one of the first nude gloss I have worn, and even though I still have problems with working nudes, this shade is easy to wear.


Barry M Glossy Tubein Shout1

Another limited edition product. I got this one in Shout Mag last year. It has a nice pinkish peach colour.

Please link below if you have shopped your stach this week!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I need to learn to shop my stash more!
    I also have the sleek blush in flamingo and need to use it more. it's soo bright!
    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! Shopping the stash is a good way to rediscover products! I know what you mean about Flamingo, a little goes a long way! But I like this kinda pink flush in the winter, just like you come back from an energizing walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED the maybelline color mentioned here!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook