Heads up- Free Hairdryer in News of the World!

08:13:00


I found this in my Sunday News of the World. Starting next Sunday, News of the World will publish tokens in their supplement, Fabulous. Those tokens can then be redeem for a free hairdryer, which is worth £15!

I don't have much more info than than, but if you are familiar with NOTW promos, they usually require you to collect 3-4 tokens in different editions (the paper costs £1). You then redeem the tokens at a selected location, which will be specified in the Fabulous mag. (Click here and here for other NOTW beauty promos!)

I don't think I'm going to grab this one as I have a hairdryer already, but I think it's a good promo if you need one.

Will you get this promo?

P.S: Yesterday I grabed my Fabulous Nails Inc set at Tesco, I will try to post swatches, but my Internet connection is down at the moment, so please bare with me!

UPDATE: As you might know, NOTW will release its last edition on Sunday, so probably the hairdryer offer will not happen. (I don't know how they will honor that or not).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook