My Fabulous Models Own Kit!

14:26:00

If you're in the United Kingdom, you have probably heard of this offer Fabulous magazine (inside News of the World) is having with Models Own! If not, click here for details!

Well, since you basically need to buy 2 times the News of the World paper (to get Fabulous, the Sunday magazine), for £1 each, i figured it was a good deal to get £24 worth of makeup for £2! My mum even ask me to get one for her as well!

So I grabed the paper, collected my tokens and headed for the participating Tesco. Once there, the Customer Service lady informed me that their location didn't have the makeup kits GRRRRR! So I made my way to the nearest participating Tesco (far far away from home!) But I finally managed to pick my much awaited Fabulous Models Own bag (and my mum's)!


Each kit contains: clear zippered bag, black mascara (6 ml), eyelash curler, eyeshadow duo in Goldie Rocks (2.5g), black eyeliner (3 ml) , tweezers, and 25% off online at modelsownit.com

Given they're all regular size products I consider this is a good offer!






If you have last week's or the week before's Fabulous, you can still pick up your Model's Own kit, provided you grab a copy of Next Sunday's News of the World!

Will you grab one?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for your Post! Perfect~
    I Love mascara, really Great effective eyelash curlers and all things Lashes.

    I wanted to share that my favorite is the Hot Lashes heated 2 pc lash curler! It has gotten great reviews at Amazon--Cult favorite Hot Lashes Makeup artist Kit..Absolute best out there~!

    They have an amazing sturdy 24K gold metal curler similiar to the Shu Uemura and Sheisdo one that comes with its own seperate pink small heater base that heats just the pad in the curler, this way my curl lasts till the next day~!

    Makes my eyes POP and Keeps my lashes super curly, they have a website Hotlashes...HTH~

    Major Rave, the cadillac of curlers..so worth the price. My friends and I love love love this one! Best by far,,
    HTH~…:) Abundant blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Madison! In my opinion, I'm wary of putting heated eyelash curler near my eyes! So scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'entends beaucoup parler de ce kit "gratuit", et tout le monde a l'air de bien aimer! Chanceuse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah merci Gaby! J'ai quand meme couru tout l'apres midi pour mettre la main dessus!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook