Fabulous NOTD

08:58:00

As promised last week, here is a NOTD featuring the Nails Inc polishes that was offered with Fabulous magazine.

As stated earlier, the late NOTW teamed with Nails Inc to give its reader 2 exclusive polishes: OMP (bright pink) and Atomic (orange).

As you know (if you live in the UK and you're not aware, what are you doing?), News of the World, which provides Fabulous magazine, has puled the plug after those phone hacking scandals. So NOTW doesn't exist anymore, having published its last edition on Sunday. Good news is, Fabulous will still be edited, more news on that later!

Last Sunday, the last token was published, which means that if you haven't redeem your tokens, be quick! Stoc
k goes fast, and this week is the last one to grab your Nails Inc kit.

I picked my kit last Monday, it seems that my nearest participating Tesco still got plenty.

I used OMP (which stands for Oh my Pink) on most nails, but I decided to do accent nails for a change, using Atomic. Waht do you reckon? It's really summery isn't it?

Did you grab the Fabulous Nails Inc kit? Or maybe you just want to vent your feeling about NOTW! Feel free to comment!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook