The Beauty Collection: a Dove Beauty Finish and Nails Inc Collaboration

16:02:00

You girls know how I love a good Nails Inc polish!

Dove collaborated with Nails Inc to launch their new Dove Beauty Finish Deodorant.

Dove Beauty Finish roll on deodorant is mineral enriched with ingredients known to enhance the natural look of skin. Dove Beauty Finish anti-perspirant with 1/4 moisturising cream to nourish your skin, leaving it gorgeously soft, smooth and even toned.



Copacobana is a gorgeous coral, perfect to illuminate a rainy day like today... Or just perfect for real summer!

Havana is the neutral option, a pale beigy pink, that will be perfect even until fall!

How to get one of these? Well, all you have to do is pick up two Dove deodorant in selected Boots from June 15 to July 12. They have specials displays! (Dove deodorant retails at about £2.)

Yesterday I pick up Copacobana! I really like Dove deodorant and I also had a £1 off voucher on purchase of Dove Beauty Finish (I think I got it from their Facebook, but I am not sure)! So all in all, it was a win-win situation!

I really like this colour! It really cheers me up! The application was smooth (I know they sometimes are goopy on application) and it dried pretty quickly (did this during breakfast).

You can see other current Nails Inc offers here and here.

Which one do you prefer?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is the first actual picture I've seen of this polish and it looks amazing! Will you be showing swatches?

    Hope I can grab this too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Huzzanah! I am glad you like it! I thought about taking swatch pictures, but it is too late for tonight, the lighting will be bad. But I will try tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you get the polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do, hoping tommorow will be the day! ^^
    Will you be getting Havana?

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'ai un vernis lilas de Nail Inc et je ne l'aime vraiment pas, la couleur est belle mais il chip après la première journée avec un top coat x=

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Huzzannah: I just posted the swatch, here it is: http://msbubuandhergirlyness.blogspot.com/2011/06/nails-inc-copacobana-fabulous-nails-inc.html Enjoy!

    @Gaby: Oui, des fois ils sont comme ca, ca depend vraiment des couleurs par contre. Tu vois celui-ci je l'ai mis jeudi matin et il est encore fort, sans top coat. Il a seulement "retréci". C'est plate que tu sois tombée sur un de leur moins bon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Huzzannah: I don't know if I will be getting Havana yet. I must try to refrain buying polishes now! Yet, I want them all!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook