Magazine Freebies! April/May Editions

11:54:00

Here are a few recent magazine freebies that could be interresting for you! It's not the most interresting month (Well, last month Glamour was OTT!, so it's hard to beat that!)

Top of the Pops (Until April 26th)
Free Naturals Make-Up by Technic and Free Moshi Bandz


Marie Claire (April 2011)
Get a Cowshed Luxury Body Lotion (worth £10 each!) Those are regulars in magazine freebiland!


Cosmopolitan (May 2011)
Get a free book: Can you keep a secret? by Sophie Kinsella or The Truth About Melody Browne by Lisa Jewell. (They are worth about £7.99 on Amazon)



InStyle (May 2011)
Free Essential Murad Cleanser (they say is worth £10) Another regular!

Are you planning on getting anything? Personally I might get Cosmo, but I'm not sure yet, as I have lots of books to read!

N.B: These are all UK editions.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Sophie Kinsella books, ive got everyone she's written, you should def get that one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read it already, and I think I liked it better than the Shopaholic series. But I still might get it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook