Review- Braun Silk-épil Dual Epilator (Week 2)

18:08:00

This is a follow-up to week 1.

So here are the result of the end of week 2. I think they are way better than the first week, so hopefully next week will be even better!


Last week, I only did the legs and underarms, as I had some waxing treatment booked for the face.

You can see the before /after of the legs:

Legs, before

Legs, after.

And the armpits (what an awful name!)

Underarms, before

Underarms, after.

This is the regrowth after one week.

I really think the big difference is in the underarms! I only had a few hair that regrew this time around! I am not sure, but this may be because on the legs I use the smoothing cap (with the razor) and on the underarms I use the normal epilator cap. But I am glad, as the legs hair are now sparser.

I am only posting pictures of the regrowth, to show you the progress of it. I want to know if this will make a difference on my hair (thinner, sparser). Maybe I should take pictures of the results right after epilating, what do you think?

Also, as I said before, I am not convinced of the razor part, but I will give it the benefit of the doubt. I really like the epilator part though.

In the UK, the Braun Silk-épil 7 Dual Epilator* is exclusively sold by Boots. Retail price is £169.99, but they have an offer and is now £113.32!

What do you think ladies?

*Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent, sign up to be one here (UK) or here (USA & Canada)!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook