Boots Haul

11:38:00

Yesterday I made the Boots Haul I was planning for a while....

I have to says that I made a lemming of myself buying the Barry M lip products, as i wanted to try them for a while, but didn't know which shade to chose between 100 Baby Pink and 101 Marshmallow... Seeing Bailey's pictures made me want the Marshmallow one!


Here is what I picked up (minus some everyday things)



Clockwise: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer, Boots Skin Clear oil-Absorbing Sheets, Biotherm Homme High Recharge Energy Shot Moisturizing Fluid (for my man!), 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Belle, Barry M Dazzle Dust in 78 Kingfisher, Barry M Lip Paint in 101 Marshmallow, Barry M Lipgloss in 12 Strawberry Milkshake, Barry M Nail Paint 311 Nail Effect, 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer, Galaxy Bubbles chocolate bar and 17 Photo Flawless Foundation in Soft Ivory.


Don't mind my swatched thumbnail!!

Those nude lipstick totally don't suit me!!! I am looking for a nice one, but it's a hard quest!


The Mirror Shine Lipstick: everyone was raving about them a few months ago. I finally decided to give it a chance. The formula is indeed really nice, but the color is just "my lips but better", which I am disapointed, but I still give it other chances!

The Nail Effect! I really like what it does, will have to try it tomorrow or later today!!

The Barry M lipgloss smells heavenly!

When buying this foundation, the primer was free, which is the item I really wanted! I figured out that for only £1.50, might as well take both! This foundation has SPF 15, and I wanted to have a foundation with SPF anyway! I just realized I didn't take an individual picture of it! Sorry!


This is my second eyeshadow primer. Te first one was Benefit FY Eye, which sucked big time! I like to watch xsparkage colorful tutorials and she always uses this one, so I chose this one, as I was tired of creased eyeshadow!!

I put it to the test today. So far, so good!!! See by yourself, after a day:



That's it!

Have you tried any products? What do you think of them?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. good haul! Glad my swatches were useful too! I find that Marshmallow is a very hard colour to wear. My favourite nude lipstick so far is Revlon Colour Burst Soft Nude. It seems to be universally flattering.

    I'm looking forward to see your review of the crackle polish. I'm not too sure what I think of the trend yet, so I like seeing everyone else who's been brave and tried it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahh je te comprends tellement pour les rouges à lèvres nudes! J'ai Barry M dans la teinte Baby Pink et c'est complètement affreux sur moi, j'ai l'air d'un fantôme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girls! I found a way to wear it! with the 17 Miror Shine lipstick! I'll post pictures later on, but it's a nude I like on me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deteste barry m baby pink I cant wear it! It looks rank on me :) what shade is the mirror shine lipstick? You should try no17 lipstick in dreamy its the most beautiful nudey pink ive used :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adrienne!

    This one is Belle! I will check for Dreamy next time! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Barry M lucky girl you got so many things !!! thanks for stopping by my blog the make up party was a hit I'll post pictures !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barry M is one of the things I'm so jealous that we don't have here. Thank goodness for swapping which lets me get some from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook