ELF Haul

13:17:00

ELF is a company that has a lot of coverage on the blogosphere already, but I want to share my haul with you anyway! Following the heads up of Bailey from I know all the words, I decided that with their Cyber Monday sale, where everything was 55% off, now was the time to try them! I also took advantage of the fact that I was going back to Canada for a while, so ordered from their Amarican site instead of the UK one. That way it was even cheaper (face value AND exchange rate)!

I have heard and read that their products are really hit or miss (they are so cheap!), but I still read and watch reviews and swatches to help me choose wisely, as even though they are dirt cheap, I don't like to waste my money :)

Here is what I got for under CAD20:

And here are some individual pictures with the names of the products:

From the Essentials range:

Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

Brightening Eye Color in Rocker

Nail Polish in Metal Madness

Nail Polish in Royal Purple

Nail Polish in Dark Navy

From the Studio range:

Eyeshadow C Brush

Small Precision Brush

Cream Eyeliner in Gunmetal

Warm Bronzer

High Definition Powder

From the Minerals range:


Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph

Mineral Eyeshadow in Caffeinated

Mineral Eyeshadow in Celebrity

Mineral eyeshadow in Sweet

I was not able to take nice pictures of the actual product, even in natural light, so I will post the swatches and pictures of the pots in another post!

Have you tried any ELF products? Which one is hit? Which one is miss?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Tout a l'air tellement intéressant! Mais les frais de shipping sont vraiment trop élevés pour moi )=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaby, moi finalement ca ma rien coute de shipping! Je crois que apres un certain montant (valeur des produits), c'est gratuit... Moi ca ma coute 17,43 en tout finalement!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook