My mark. samples

12:59:00


Venna, one of my Meg's Makeup friend sent me some mark. samples, as she is one of their representatives.

Here is what I got!

  1. Skin Chart/Foundation finder
  2. Perfumes: Sassy, Rebel Rose, Citrus Bloom, Rio Bikini, Rio Rythms
  3. Lipclicks: Babyluv, Sweetpie, Chacha, Coral Fixation
  4. I-Mark éeyeshadows: Apple, Luvstruck, Pool, Cake, Dragonfly, Magic, Corset, Gioia, Whisper
  5. Buff Natural Skin Foundation Powder: Honey, Golden
  6. Face XPert Flawless Liquid Foundation: Golden, Almond



Venna is willing to offer samples if you register to her online boutique.

I haven't tried them yet, but can't wait to! They have really nice names...

Thank you Venna!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, plein de samples! J'ai reçu le eyeshadow dans la teinte Cake dans mon kit de départ de mark. quand je vendais des produits Avon, mais je crois te l'avoir déjà dit, j'étais assez déçue de la pigmentation. Mais bon, c'est pas parce que ça ne marche pas pour moi que ça ne marchera pas pour toi! Tu nous tiendras au courant (=

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook