Update-Search for a Simple Star

10:31:00

Hello! I am now 36th in the Search for a Simple Star (over 18s category)! I need to be in the first 50 when the first part of the competition closes, in 8 days! It seems like I stand a chance!!!

Anyway, if you feel like doing your daily good deed, you can vote for me here.

I would appreciate your vote! It is really simple, all you have to do is click the link, and then click on the "Vote for this Star" button. No need to register!

All votes are really appreciated!
Thank you all!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Salut Steph,

    Je viens de voter du laptop de mon chum! 124 votes! Yey!

    =D

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook