Haul- Primark, Portobello Market and Boots

11:30:00










I went shopping yesterday with my boyfriend. Our first stop was Primark. I picked up a really cute greige floral skirt, sunglasses, a pineapple body butter and leggings.




At Portobello I found a cute leather belt, a vibrant red one! I am sure this will go with a lot of my clothes!

Today, I also picked up Red Magazine, I have never read it before, but there was a Jemma Kidd lip gloss in it and couldn't resist! Yes, I fell into a marketing trap! But yay freebie!


I also went to Boots and bought two Nivea deodorant, Double Effect and pure Invisible, since I am on the perfect deodorant quest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook