Latest Empties

19:38:00


I can't believe my latest Empties post was about a year ago! I had collected the items for a while, but after not remembering about many of them, I just decided to start all over again.


Oh I love love those! I posted a review about them here. I am now trying the 50:50 balanced range, but I can tell for now that  I prefer the Tea Tree one. 


I got this in a Christmas gift set with other shower gels and a few lip glosses. It's a nice shower gel,   the scent is really christmassy though and I'm not to fussed about peppermint during the rest of the year. 


I've talked about those a lot already, it's a staple in my skincare regimen. I don't like the original ones though. 


I liked this blush, the colour is perfect and the creme formulation is easy to work with. The only downside is that creme blushes tend to attract all the fuzz that can be in your brush.


It was an okay dry shampoo, I don't have much to say about it. 


I don't like this one, I prefer the Blush scent or other brands. It seems to leave a white cast that weirdly the Blush scent doesn't leave. 


I Liked the smell it is really calming and the gel is fine. The packaging was leaking though. 

So that was 12 finished products! Hopefully I'll be more assiduous with my Empties in the next few months! 

EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Le mini shampoing Batiste! Jamais vu ça! Trop mignon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouiii! C'est toujours cute quand c'est petit :)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook