Saturday's Stuff I Like

16:56:00

Santa

I hope you are doing well! I have a bit of the blues this week, I guess it's because I'm going back in a week...

My friend Nissa came for dinner the other night! I made my specialty, rosée sauce pasta. I'm also doing that tomorrow when my friend Aurore is coming. So yes, that'll be me eating rosée sauce pastas twice this week. But it's just so good!

The occasion to do social things. It's that time of the year, and I'm eating out and am with friends a lot these days. I guess it's a little bit like number one, but this is the general idea!

Going out of the office when it's still bright outside. I don't know what happened yesterday but it was light for longer. And the air has that soft and humid quality that I like. Not the cold humid one!

Finding a gift for my papou (dad). It's hard to find something for him. but I did manage to find another gift for him this week. As well as other tiny souvenirs for work colleagues back home.rdy.

Birdy. I hee restaurant thard Wings at the other evening and it reminded me of how good it is. I'm listening to the album right now and it'st really good!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely post :) That pasta you make sounds so delish, and Birdy is such appropriate music to play around this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Oh yes I love pasta!!!! It's true, Birdy is so comforting with cold nights! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook