Saturday's Stuff I Like

18:20:00

Paris Pont des Arts

How are you all? I'm doing really well!

This week has been good, I'm settling into my new job environment and also my new flat. I don't have anything to complain about, really everything's good on that level!

I found a few things at my friend Nissa's new boutique, Melrose Place. I can't wait to show you my new leather jacket, it's my new love!

Yesterday I went to dinner with Nissa and it was really fun. We then went to a bar where some kind of Scottish dude tried to hit on me. Only in Paris! Hahaha!

This morning I woke up quite late, even though last night was not a late one. When I arrived in the dining room, my flatmate Laura left a pain au chocolat for me with a little note, isn't she the sweetest?

I woke up late, but I went for a late afternoon stroll in Saint-Germain-des-Prés and I took loads of pics! This one above is one of my favourite, I actually took a few of that couple on Pont des Arts, they were just so in love but so cute together, I couldn't resist! I also went to City Pharma, probably one of the most famous pharmacies on the globe! Sneaky purchases to come!

How was your week? How is Fall in your corner of the planet?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook