My Little Box October 2014 DVF

13:51:00

I already knew that if I was coming to Paris, I would susbcribe to the My Little Box. I just think the packaging is pretty and I like the fact  they include a Kanako print each month. I love the drawings' girly style!

So once I knew my postal adress I meant business. I didn't know when the boxes are supposed to be shipped so I was happily surprised to receive it on Monday. I got it delivered to the office so I had to wait until I was home to take pictures. But then obvisouly when I came home it was dark. But I really wanted to open the box so you will excuse my badly lit pics I'm sure!

The theme this month was a collaboration with Diane von Furstenberg. I like this designer because there is always an aura of sexy around her and also because she comes from Belgium!


So inside the box, there was one scarf from DVF, that came in thress shades. I got the multi-coloured ones. The other choices were monochrome black and monochrome green. It seems that the multi-coloured one is the most common one, from what I've seen online, but it doesn't matter, I haven't seen anyone else wearing it here. And anyway when I'll be back in Canada nobody's going to have one hahaha!


Unto the box now. In every one there is a Kanako print, as I've said earlier. This month's has DVF on top of  her desk, and it says: "Be the Woman You Want to Be". There is also a magazine, My Little World, which this months features a lot about the DVF brand.


And then you have the beauty products. There seems to always be one from the My Little Box own brand (this month it was a micellar water) and other ones, that vary from one subbie to another. In mine, I got a Sephora Rouge Infusion in Red Essence and an Atelier Maquillage Draw & Light Duo in brun universel.


I also got a pin, representing lips but the picture I took was just so crappy.

Overall I like my box and I can't wait to receive the next one! As opposed to other boxes I receive, they don't just send us dud colours. I will wear for sure the Sephora red!
Are you subscribed to the My Little Box? what have you received this month?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Looks like such a good box! I wish we got that here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je t'ai taguée pour le tag Ceci ou Cela http://www.missvay.com/2014/10/tag-ceci-ou-cela.html :)

    C'est une belle boîte, dommage qu'on ne puisse pas l'avoir ici :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I know! That's why I take advantage of being here and getting a few of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci, je vais aller voir! Oui, j'aimerais bien qu'on l'aie aussi! Mais bon, je l'aurais pour qq mois ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'est bin cute cette boite là, même si aucune boite ne m'a encore vraiment convaincue! J'adoooooore l'eau micellaire, bien hâte de pouvoir en utiliser à nouveau!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oui, cest super cute! Le prix est cute aussi en canadien he boy! Meme l'eau micellaire c'est trop dur pour ta peau? Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook