Best of the Web

22:50:00


In a bit more than a week I'll be jetting off to London! You'll be sick and tired of hearing about it. Or you might just love it because London is that great!

World of Wanderlust recently published How to Take Better Travel Photos and I'll be sure to take those tips into consideration during my trip!

Still from WoW, 9 Travel Hacks to Make Your Life Easier has some great tips such as where to stash your money and how to avoid jet lag.

I have a 10% off code at Sigma Beauty! Just enter AUG2014 at checkout, valid until August 31 2014.

I'm getting there at knowing the ingredients in my beauty products, but if you're like me or even a newbie in the field, Rebecca-Louise has a great Beginners Guide to Skincare Ingredients. You should check it out!

When I lived in London (again, sorry!) it was easier to blog in a way. I knew more PRs and I could attend events. Now I have to make new relationships with other PR firms as the ones I knew back then only covers the UK or Europe. Being an international blogger, Ziva from Nothing Fancy Really also have to struggle with this issue on International Blogging.

Do you have any great plans for this week?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yeah pour Londres! Je m'en vais tout de suite lire les trucs pour de meilleures photos de voyage, merci!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook