Physician's Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush Rose

19:04:00


If there is one thing I have a weakness for, it is cute packaging. I have to admit that this is the main reason why I got this Physician's Formula Nude Wear Glowing Blush in Rose. The second one was that it was on special and third is that it came with a mail-in rebate.

Nude Wear Blushes come in two colours: Natural and Rose.I  thought that the Rose one would give me more of a healthy glow than the Natural one. In the Rose blush, you get four different colours, a lilacy-pale pink, a peach, a coral and a bright pink. Now, it would be hard to just swipe one of the colours on your cheeks, unles you have a really tapered powder brush. But the combined effect is a buildable pink.

On the skin, the blush offers a subtly shimmery effect, which is not to the likes of everyone. I personally prefer a little colour and shimmer to a plain matte effect, especially on the cheeks.

Even though I really like the packaging, it is not the most handy one. It contains 5g of product, which is similar to other blushes, but it is bulky. I wouldn't see myself travelling with it. But it sits well on a makeup vanity.

Physician's Formula regularly offer mai-in rebates on their products, and you guessed it, this one is part of the lots for 2014. I have mailed my rebate about a month ago, and I haven't received it yet. Hopefully I will receive it soon (I've done a few mail-in rebates in the past and haven't had any problems).

Physician's Formula Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blushes are $15.99. I bought mine at Shoppers, but you can also check out their stockists online.

EDIT: I have received my mail-in rebate check yesterday (August 8th, after about 4-5 weeks)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook