Saturday's Stuff I Like

20:52:00


This week, I have started a motivational book. I used it to put quotes or imags that inspires me, and I also have a part in it where I put my daily gratitudes. I based mine on Miss Jessica Harlow's.

On Thursday morning, my friend Suzanne and I did the whole cleaning of the house. It was a surprise for my mum (she is sick) and we have been wanting to do this for a while now but our schedules, along with the times that mum was out didn't work. We worked really fast and it was spic n span!

Well, my mum was in hospital at this moment and she got the all clear from her doctor. So that means that she no longer need chemo for her liver, since part of the treatments she did (6) were planned for the liver as well. So my mum survived cancer! :)

On Friday afternoon I went for a walk in the woods behind the house. I really liked how crisp and pure the air was, and since it was in the middle of a weekday, I only saw to skidoos. I saw deer traces, even though I didn't see any. I took lots of nice picture, like the one above!

I'm always excited to see a new Home Tour popping up on the Everygirl's blog. The homes featured in this section are pretty much my style, girly and colourful, so most of the times, I'm not disappointed!  

What did you like in your week?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. im so happy for your mom. That is amazing and i hope she lives a long happy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle nouvelle pour ta maman!!!! :) Je vous souhaite que tout continue de bien aller!
    J'aime bien l'idée du motivational book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle nouvelle pour ta maman! Je vous souhaite que tout continue de bien aller!
    J'aime bien l'idée du motivational book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Véronique! Je lui passerai le mot! Le motivational book, moi j'adore l'idée!

      Delete
  4. You must be so pleased for your mum, she must be a real tough cookie.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook