First Impression: Hydraluron

19:17:00


I first came upon Indeed Laboratories products when I was in the UK. They are huge there! Te first products I have tried from them, Nanoblur has been one of their bestsellers for a few years and has sprouted a few copycats.

But Indeed Labs is not a British brand. No, it is Canada's own! I have to say though that I do feel it is more popular in the UK, and as the saying goes, "No one is a prophet in his own land". I wanted to talk about the brand on my blog today, and I made a first impression of their best selling Hydraluron serum.

Hydraluron retails for 30$/£25.

Indeed Laboratories products are sold exclusively in the UK at Boots, and in Canada at Shoppers/Pharmaprix. Other international locations are posted on their website.





Have you tried Hydraluron or any Indeed Laboratories products? Will you be giving it a try?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook