December Empties

21:46:00


I wish December would have been a better empties month but oh well! I did finish 15 (I forgot to include one nail hardener on this pic), short of my 25 goal. So I'm going to lower to 20 for January ;)

Lush Honey I washed the Kids soap: Really sweet, a firm favourite!

Gender One: An impression of CK One, I have had this one for so long, I cannot smell it anymore. It's been a while since I have smelt CK One, so cannot really say if the impression is good or not.

Clay: Natural clay, my dad go and get some for the horse and then a pot for me. I like to make mask out of it, it's good for oily skin!

Nivea Soft Refreshing Soft Moisturising Cream: I love Nivea products. This is a light moisturiser, it was ideal in the summer. It also has a nice powdery fresh scent.

Maybelline The Rocket Volum Express Mascara: A bloggers favourite. I also like it, it makes fluttery lashes, but the only problem is that it's a pain to take off. Using it on top of another mascara helps. They claim it to be a washable mascara...

Avon SuperShock Max Mascara: This one was ok, probably because I used it paired with the Rocket. I don't think it's exceptionnal though.

L'Image High Intensity Color Shine Conditioner: I love those little conditioner inside of at-home hair dye pack. I don't dye my hair but my mum used to and saved those for me. This one is a good one!

So yeah, 15 empties. Let's do better in January!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hmmmm Honey I washed the Kids, ça sent trooooooooooooop bon! Ça fait longtemps j'ai pas utilisé le mien par contre!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook