New In: Yummy Smile

19:23:00


Those are my latest beauty purchases, as I want a nice smile for Christmas!

The Colgate 360 Optic White was almost 50% from 10$, and it promises a whiter smile in a week. 

Just to be on the safe side, I purchased the Plus White  5 Minutes Speed Whitening Gel, as I have heard it was what Kandee Johnson was using since her teens. At less than 6$, I decided to give it a go.

The I spotted the Blueberry Acai EOS Lip bal, which I thought was limited edition from the Alice in Wonderland gift set from last year. After looking it up online, the one in the set was "Blueberry Potion". Apparently they are similar but not the same (dixit the EOS FB page). If you own them both, let me know.

Have you tried any of those products before? What do you think of them?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook