September Empties

19:26:00

September Empties


God I can't believe I meant to write this at the begining of the month and only do it now. There are just so many things going on for my mum (she is sick) and sometimes I have trouble figuring everything out. For now she is good, and hopefully she will stay healthy :).

On to the empties now!
Body Products

Rituals Yogi Flow Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil: This is my second bottle of this, I really like it, the foam is creamy and smells like luxury. The only downside is that the nozzle never pushes the product where you aim, and this is wasting the product quite a lot.

Avon Naturals Antibacterial Hand Gel Refreshing Peach: This smells amazing! I bought this in a flea market, so it might be that the product was old, but it left my hands sticky. For this reason I prefer the Bath and Body Works ones.

Dove Clinical Protaction Original Clean: I purchased this last Spring when I had hormonal problems and couldn't get rid of body smells even with daily and twice daily showers. I love Dove deodorants, this one is no exception but since my hormones are behaving now, I would just purchase regular Dove, that's half price of this.

Face Products
Jamela Skin Care 24k Gold Under Eye Masks: This was a one time sample, so I can really say anything about it, but I liked the feeling of it, and I used it overnight.

Good Things Miracle Mattifier Moisturiser: I regret not purchasing the full size of it when I was in London. Well, probably next time! I love this moisturiser, I would recommend it to anyone with oily skin! During my stay in London it was very hot, and I noticed that my skin was matte for longer when I used this.

Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream: I liked this cream, it reminded me of a L'Oréal on eI used to used back in the days. It smells a lot though, I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin! But it's lightweight, good for oily skin again.

Hair Products
Suave Naturals Lavender Conditioner: I like that it left my hair super soft. Keep in mind that this is the old packaging

Scents
 BBW Palm Beach Cooler: This is my type of scent, sweet and tangy. It reminds me of Skittles :)

So I finished 21 products in September, agains short of my 25 goal. I ams still setting 25 as my goal for October, and by the look of it, I'm pretty confident I'm going to reach it!


Is there anything I have been missing on your blogs lately?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yey, des empties! La chandelle doit sentir trooooooop bon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouiiiiiiiiiiii! Tu regardes ça le printemps prochain ;)

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook