Lip Crayon Collection

12:01:00


After  lip butters, lip crayons seems to be all the rage right now. I didn't think I had that many, but after coming back from London with a few ones and checking what I have, we can now officially say I've got a collection!

Now, I do have more since I am taking part of the Annabelle #24days challenge. Those I didn't include, except one I already had before the challenge.

We have the lighter colours:

Primark Lip Stain Pen, Annabelle TwistUp Bubble, Quo Lip Crayon

Pixi Glow Magic Tink Tint Happy Thoughts Pink, Sephora Lip Gloss Pencil
Primark Lip Stain Pen

Annabelle Twistup Bubble
Quo Lip Crayon
Pixi Glow Magik Tink Tint Happy Thoughts Pink

Sephora Lip Gloss Pencil 02
And the darker ones:



Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush Moisturizing Lip Stain
Revlon Just Bitten Lovesick
Hard Candy All Glossed Up Love Bite

Eyeko Glossy Lip Pen Hot Lips

Let me know if you would like a review of a particular crayon!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. wow, pixie est vrm très joli, super naturel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! J'ai vu la gamme Pixi au Target, c'est maintenant chez nous ;)

      Delete
  2. J'adoooooooore les TwistUp, et Bubble est tellement beau!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui! Mais ya tellement d'autres belles couleurs aussi!

      Delete
  3. Love the Annabelle Twist up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute packages !:)

    xxx

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of them! I actually have the Revlon one and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go get them ;) It's a good start, Revlon has many great lip products!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook