Favourite Fall Polishes

10:35:00


Ah, Fall!

We didn't have any summer here so I was ready for it! I mean, at least assume wearing scarves and darker colours!

In the 5 nail polishes I'm going to wear a lot this Fall, 2 are new additions from London!

While I was trying to downsize the amount I would showcase in this post, I realize that 2 of them were already part of last year's Favourite Fall Polishes:  Barbara DAly Envy and L'Oréal After Hours. That's just to show how much I love them. But I'm going to have them share the love with these this year:

Motcomb Street, Lychee, Majestic Green, Wait until Dark, Grey Dawn
Nails Inc Motcomb Street: This dark blue is actually almost black. After one coat, you can still see it's dark blue, but after the second, it's barely enough to say it's not quite black.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Lychee: This was part of the collection that launched in the Spring or Summer, but it's a colour you can transition. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's gloopy and makes some bubbles. They last for a few days though, so you win some, you lose some!

L'Oréal Color Riche Majestic Green: I think this was limited edition last year. I think we tend to forget about crispy apple greens in the fall and prefer burgundy and dark reds. But this is a unique colour perfect for fall!

Ciaté Paint Pots Wait Until Dark: I received this in either Marie Claire or InStyle UK a few years ago, but now is time to flaunt it! It's kind of a dirty plum colour.

Liz Earle Strengthening Nail Colour Grey Dawn: I totally ran by the Liz Earle London boutique by chance last month, and yep, I had to go in. Without even realizing they were just released (the day before), I bought this greige shade of polish. They apply like a dream and the colour last about 5 days (and I'm working manually). They're cheaper than Nails Inc, and I wish I had picked up more colours!

What's your favourite thing about fall?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. black and dark blue are my all time favourites x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the same with Lychee. Everyone else was really raving about the formula but I didn't get on with it so well at all. It's such a pretty colour though so I do put up with it but I wish it wasn't so gloopy all the same.
    Great picks! I can't believe it's already autumn!
    Hope you're well?
    Your newest follower,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a shame! I purchased another colour but haven't tried it yet, don't know if it's the same? I'm well thank! Welcome to the blog!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook