August Empties

15:50:00

August Empties
I know, it is already  mid-september, but I really wanted to put my empties post, as I do every month to keep me going and to finish my products. I still haven't attain my goal this month, but I did empty 14 products, which is not too bad.


Body Products
 I don't have much to say about the body products, general soap and body washes!

Face Products

Vichy Pureté Thermale Purifying Foaming Water: I have used this in the past, and this is a repurchase. I like it,  it's geared towards sensitive skin and I used it when I started to get rid of my acne. Would repurchase again, but only when there is a promo, as it is expensive.

Klorane Soothing Makeup Remover*:  Why is it that when eye makeup remover states "sensitive eyes", they are always pretty crappy at removing makeup and you have to rub them, hence making them more sensitive? Sorry Klorane, I like your dry shampoo, but your makeup remover is just ok.

Annabelle Le Big Show Mascara: I loved this mascara, I already have a backup!

Miscellaneous

Daily Defense 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditionner Water Lily: I used this as a shampoo, using regular conditionner after washing my hair. I usually don't like 2 in 1 shampoo, as they leave my hair greasy but I liked this one. It left my hair smooth and I couldn't help but stroke it!

BBW PocketBac in BeeNice Honey Berry: This smells so good! And the scent last a long time after you used it, even after you actually washed your hands! All my colleagues are jealous and they are now into Bath and Body Works PocketBacs!

For September I am still aiming to finish 25 products.

Have you girls finish a few good/bad products in the last month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook