July Favourites

19:40:00



July is gone, and the summer as well. Or was there any summer? It doesn't feel like it anyway. Sure we had a heatwave, but it was just way too hot to do anything. And then came the rain :(

So my favourites are not necessarily summer related, except for the colours.

Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel: I try as much as I can to get rid of my acne scars. This showed me some results. I like that it is not oily like the Bio Oil, which doesn't make my face all slick.

Maybelline Dream Nude Foam in Natural Beige: A good summery foundation, it is light and has decent coverage. I don't think it has been discontinued, but all my local drugstores stopped stocking it...

Mavala Nail Color Cream in Fresh Melon and Frozen Berry: I'm in love with these! They apply like a dream anddry quickly. These are from the Spring/Summer 2012 collection Simply Delicious. I also got Candy Floss.

LBF  Lipstick in Rose Fraise: Seriously this one is so old, but I can't help but be happy when I see how bold it is. The pics don't do it justice :( In my village, I'm known for this lipstick, my boss calls me "Framboisine" (Rasperry Girl) because of it!

Sephora + Pantone Universe Black Magic Waterproof Eyeliner in Stretch Limo: How hard is it to find a good eyeliner that stays in place in the waterline? When you find it, you hold on for dear life! This came in a package of three different dark shades: Stretch Limo, Black Coffee and Raven. Stretch Limo is the blackest of all, but they are all black, except that Black Coffee has a bit of brown in it. So sad they don't sell it anymore :(

LBF Rose Fraise, oldie but goodie!
What have been your favourites this summer?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. tu habite dans un village :) ? c'est cute comme nom framboisine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to try the maybelline foundation :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nail colours are simply gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this foundation :)

    http://creetavie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook