What's in my Shower?

12:33:00

When I was in London, I had the shower all to myself, even though I was living with housemates. Well lucky me! And the shower room was filled with beauty products. Beauty blogger heaven! But now that I am living with my parents, I have to downsize what I keep in the actual shower. So here are my shower essentials:


Percy & Reed London Splendidly Silky Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner: These were the ones that came in Glamour a few months ago. Well, I'm actually not a fan of the shampoo, but I really like the conditioner. They have a great spa smell, not like the drugstore shampoos. My hair is normal to oily, and this is more for dry hair. That's why the shampoo is not the best for me, but the conditioner is really good, it leaves my hair soft.

Freeman 2-in-1 Exfoliating body Wash in Blackberry: This is an exfoliating body wash. The exfoliating part is not too harsh, it's actually the pips of the fruit or something. It lathers well, you don't need a ton to feel like you covered every inch of your skin.

St. Ives Swiss Formula Apricot Scrub: I've been using this scrub since I was about 15. To me, it's the best one and no other tops it. The exfoliating bits are big enough for me (maybe not if you have sensitive skin, though) and it smells lovely.

Pur Exfoliating Face Wash
: I talk about this face wash already. I like when a facial cleanser leaves my skin feeling fresh, as I have oily skin. This does it, without leaving it tight. It also has gentle exfoliating beads.

Palmer's Cocoa Body Scrub*
: I haven't really noticed how everything I have in my shower is exfoliating! But I can see a theme now! :) I love Palmer's cocoa butter products, they smell so good and I've never been disapointed byt them yet. This one has crushed cocoa beans that exfoliates. It is not too harsh, though I usually prefer something more abrasive. I'm a masochist hahaha!

I'd like to know what's in yours, as I'm kinda nosy! Please link below!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I might have to steal... I mean borrow this post idea! I love it!

    The cocoa butter body scrub sounds great too ( I loove cocoa butter!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a few videos like this on YT, and I'm nosy, i wanted to do it as well. I'd like to know what's in yours Bailey! :) Isn't cocoa butter yunny?!

      Delete
  2. Hmmm tu em tentes avec le Cocoa Body Scrub de Palmer's, YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook