May Empties

11:37:00


Ah empties!

It is a weird satisfactory feeling to finish a product (if you're a blogger, you probably understand)!

May was a good month on the empty front, but here is only part of them, as I left the UK in the second week of the month.

Epilcare Soft-Touch for sensitive Skin Wax Strips
I bought this at Poundland, it includes a mix of strips for body and face. I use them for my upper lip and chin. Even though they claim to be for sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend them if you do have sensitive skin. They are really sticky, be careful!
Repurchase: Yes, I would, they are cheap and effective.

Pantene Pro-V Repair and Protect Shampoo*
I really liked to use this product, it smells good (and guys think so too ;)! The only thing is that it makes my scalp dry. I noticed that when I went to my hairdresser. I reviewed the range here.
Repurchase: No, just for the drying part, otherwise, it's a good product!

Lipsy London Hand Cream
I bought this in one of the Christmas kits in Boots last January. I truly liked this hand cream. It sinks in the skin pretty fast and has an elegant smell.
Repurchase: Yes, I will check the holiday kits for those!

Nivea Double Effect Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
This is one of my favourite deodorants. It smells fresh, and the result with the body heat is still good. Even though the fragrance is violet, it isn't too floral.
Repurchase: Yes, but maybe not a roll-on one.

Urban Decay Primer Potion
I received this one with the Naked palette. It is a good product, but as you can see, the packaging (which is the old one) is crap!
Repurchase: No, I prefer the Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance.

Schwarzkopf Professional BonaCure Miracle Oil*
This is a nice oil, I really liked this product. At first I was a little afraid to try it, I dreaded a greasy effect. But no, it nourishes the hair, and makes it easy to detangle.
Repurchase: Yes, I would like to try the full-size

Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Foam, Matifying Moisturizer, Balancing Softener Alcohol-Free
These were ok, I don't have much to say about them. The only thing is that the toner claims to be alcohol-free, but stinks of alcohol...
Repurchase: No.

Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloth
This was a fun product to use. It foams well, and leaves the skin feeling cleansed.
Repurchase: Maybe, but I'm not a fan of disposable things.

Snowberry intensive Renewal Face Serum
This was a nice surprise from my SheSaidBeauty box. It has a weird "natural" smell, but it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Repurchase: Yes, I might check it out.

Snowberry Nourishing Rich Day Cream
I wouldn't usually go for nourishing creams, as I have combination skin, on the oily side. But I have been sunbathing lately and this moisturized it. It did feel sticky.
Repurchase: No, I would get the light version instead.

Snowberry Bright Defense Night Cream
This is another good product from Snowberry. The brightening line is quite expensive, and I'm not sure I saw result on this front though. But it's a good night cream.
Repurchase: No, too expensive.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So many empty products, good job ^^. And I agree, the old Primer Potion packaging was horrible! I never understood it. It's much better now, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looked cute, but was not convenient! Good thing they changed it!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook