March Empties

09:00:00

Oh God, a little bit more than a month before I go back to Canada! I have to go back to sort out visa stuff, hopefully everything will be alright (knock on wood)!

So I continue to try to finish my products. This month was a so-so month, I thought I would have more, but Oh well, I'll do better in April!

Clockwise:

Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant: I like products that "heat", I think the thermal effect is so soothing. This was a good facial scrub, not too harsh, with the typical Dermalogica smell.

Repurchase: Yes.

Radox Shower Smoothies Energy Therapy*: The shower gel is good, but I got tired of the smell. It is really manly. It is energising, but I would rather have a citrusy smell that would be more feminine.

Repurchase: No, because of the smell.

Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel: This is one of the best selling Christmas products at Lush and I can see why. I has a sweet scent,maybe for some it is sickly sweet. A good Christmas time treat.

Repurchase: Yes, next year I will repurchase.

Gilette Satin Care Shave Gel*: I got this with my eppilator last year. It was the first time in eons that I used shaving gel, as I don't shave. I still used it with the epilator, it does the job.

Repurchase: Yes, but might try to look for something cheaper.

L'Oréal Lumi Magique Foundation: I received the sample in N4 Pure Beige and it suits me. I like how weightless the foundation is.

Repurchase: I might purchase it, but I'm not a fan of L'Oréal.

Arbonne Ultra-Hydrating Hand Creme: I really liked this hand creme, it's light, sinks in quick and has a fresh smell.

Repurchase: Yes, but I have so many creme to finish before.

Let me know how you did on the empties this month!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Je suis très intéressée par les Radox Shower Smoothies, je ne crois pas qu'on a cette marque ici? Ahhhh Snow Fairy! Moi j'ai reçu une énorme bouteille à Noël il y a deux ans et elle est à peine entamée parce que j'avais trop peur de la finir, donc je me force à l'utiliser seulement une fois par semaine ahahah

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook