January and February Empties

09:17:00

I know it's almost time to do the March Empties, but since I hadn't got the opportunity yet to talk about the first 2 months of the year, I will do it now. I always try to use what I have started first and writing posts about it motivates me even more. So I am now sharing with you January and February's Empties:

Clockwise:

Unknown Brand Face Wipes: I am not a big fan of face wipes, but I always seem to receive them to test. I know it is not really useful to you as I don't know which brand it is but I include them in the empties because it feels good to finish a product anyway! Those were not exceptional, nothing to write home about.

Repurchase: Even if I knew the brand, I wouldn't. Plain ordinary wipes.

Baptiste Original Dry Shampoo: This is the first dry shampoo I tried (back a few months ago). It is alright, the scent is nice, but having tested a few other since, I feel this one leaves a bigger cast than the others.

Repurchase: No, I prefer the Klorane one.

L'Occitane Fleur Chérie Hand Cream: I got this purse sized hand cream in Marie Claire last year. I really liked the smell, so I tried to make it last, as I thought it was limited edition. I like L'Occitane products, and this one as well. At first, I thought the cream was too rich to put during daytime, but I realized that even though it is, it doesn't take forever to sink in.

Repurchase: Yes, I like how moisturizing it is and the smell too.

Cien Deo Sensitive: I don't really have sensitive skin, so I cannot really testify for this claim. I bought this because the scent is fresh yet sophisticated, But unfortunately, I didn't like the deodorant. I'm usually picky about them, so I don't really know why I bought one at Lidl. Probably because the other products from the brands that I have tried were good. But I guess for this one you get what you pay for. It might be good for someone who doesn't perpire a lot, but I'm not lucky like them!

Repurchase: No, it didn't "protect" me enough.

Nivea Happy Time Bamboo Milk & Orange Blossom Cream Shower: I always think it is hard to review a shower gel. What is there to talk about except smell and lather? This one did the job alright, I don't have anything particular to say about it.

Repurchase: No, I still have a few shower gel bottles to finish.

L'Oréal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base: This is an ok product, but I would've like it to make my makeup stay for longer. I think that for the price, it should do more.

Repurchase: No, for the price, I prefer Mememe Seventh Heaven Face Base

Chap Ice Leashables Tropical Lip Balm: I'm not sure why this is called Tropical, as it smells like vanilla to me. It smells good, it does well, the only thing I don't like is the texture. Too hard and waxy for me. I prefer lip balm that melts and are easy to apply.

Repurchase: No, too hard.

Benefit Ring my Bella Perfume: I was glad when I have been given a sample of this perfume. This is the type of smell that I like: fresh and fruity. If you like the Escada perfumes, you should like this one (and it's not limited to a season, thus easier to find)!

Repurchase: Even though I really like this perfume, I wouldn't purchase it because I have a few Escada perfumes that are too similar, so I will use them instead of buying more.

Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara: I think this mascara has a misleading name as I think it was more volumizing than lengthening. But it was fine by me, as I prefer giving my lashes volume instead of length. I also liked that it was a liquidy mascara.

Repurchase: I would, as I liked it, but for now I have other mascaras to finish, that are similarly good.

Clearasil Ultra All in 1 Wash and Mask: Well, I received this sample as part of their big "skincare mystery", so when I tried it I didn't know for sure it was Clearasil. The product is ok, but it reminds me a lot of the Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash and Mask. They both had the same smell, consistency and blueish colour. They are both ok products, but I'm not a fan of 2 in 1 products.

Repurchase: No, I don't like a mask that stays wet on the face.

Nair Ultra Hair Removal Cream: I go through a lot of those hair removal cream in the winter as I can't be bothered to use my epilator on long hair. Nair is one of my favourite brand for those cream and I used this one type a lot. Cannot fault it except for the smell, but then again all depilatory creams stink.

Repurchase: Yes.

How about you? Are you doing well on the Empties front?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Je ne pense pas avoir essayé une tonne de shampooings secs mais Batiste est mon numéro 1 à date avec celui de Got2b. J'ai essayé le Cream Shower de Nivea et j'adore mais j'ai tellement de produits pour le corps que je veux utiliser avant de l'acheter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jai pas encore essaye celui de Got2b, mais en general ils ont de bons produits. J'comprend pour les gels douche et les cremes, yen a tellement sur le marche!

      Delete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook