Free L'Occitane Lip Gloss in Glamour

10:48:00

Hi everyone!

Happy New Year! I hope you had a great time during the holidays. I was in Germany at one of my boyfriend's friends and we had a good time. Let me know what you have been up to!

If you grab a copy of Glamour this month (cover girl is Kelly Brook) you will find a voucher giving you a lip gloss at L'Occitane! You can chose between Delice des Fruits Lip Balm worth £8.50 and a Delice des Fleurs Lip Gloss in either Rose or Violette (worth £8 each)


I chose Delice des Fleurs Rose. They all looked good! I don't usually go for tinned products because I don't like putting my hands in it. But I do love the look of them!

Have you grabbed your L'Occitane freebie yet?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i wish the magazine companies here in India would also give out free products with the magazine more often like the uk .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i might have to grab my copy now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @va: I know, when I was in Canada, we weren't that lucky!

    @trishie: Yes, the mag is only £2, if you usually like the mag, it's worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. l'occitane products are amazing!!! wish we had this coupon in the states :))

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook