Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Fail)

17:31:00

I had a clear idea of what I wanted this NOTD to look like, but unfortunately, it didn't come out as expected...

I wanted to paint a red gift box with golden ribbons against a contrasting background. I first painted my nails with a white polish (Nails inc Floral Street) and then painted over half of it with the mini OPI Coronation (silver glitter). The other half I painted in red (Revlon All Fired Up). To draw the ribbons, I used Stargazer Gold Nail Art Pen*. I think I put to much pressure on it, as this is what went wrong. I guess I will have to practise!

But anyway, I decided to post it anyway in case it might give you some idea and that you will be able to create it!

Please feel free to link your Chirstmas nail art below!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook