Christmas Moon

16:14:00

This time, I decided to do a christmassy moon nails. I didn't have any of the guides, and I knew you could do them with the stickers you put around the holes of paper sheets to protect them (don't know the name for that). But I didn't have any on hand, so I used those round stickers that I cut in half (that's what you do with the other stickers as well).


I think gold and magenta go really well together. I used OPI Glamour Game (from the Holiday in Toyland collection), a champagne, pearly gold. A golden moon, a little more original than silver! The other polish I used Nails Inc Buckingham Street, a glittery magenta with golden specks.

It's really simple to make. I painted two coats of Glamour Game, as it is pretty sheer. I then stuck the half-stickers on the bed of my nails, and painted the tip with Buckingham Street.

And there you have it, moon nails! Don't forget to link to you Chrismas nails!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook