Parisian and Oxford Vintage Finds

16:07:00

My parents came over from Canada in the last few weeks, and we've been around a little bit. We went to Paris for a weekend, and I was looking at the famous "Parisian chic". Well, to be honest, I wasn't blown away. Last time I went (three years ago) people were more stylish! But I noticed two girls with oversized brown tweed jacket. I've been wanting one of those for a while, but that was kind of an epiphany.

Well, when I noticed this one, I didn't think too long!


At the same place, I also got this blue dress, which is similar to the one I got from FCUK back in March, but in a different fabric, more suitable for Fall. It looks a bit sad on the picture because it was windy and I also need to take it to the dry cleaner!


We also went to Oxford for a day, and I finally found a leopard scarf like I wanted. My mum treat me to it! Thanks maman!

I tie it on my handbag for now, which is a good way to update something you fell out of love with.

Did you find any cool vintage stuff lately? Where?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Lisa-Jane! I thought you'de love it too! You like dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je veux troooooop un foulard léopard aussi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Gaby, j'te comprends! Ca faisait un bout que j'en voulais un, mais pas n'importe lequel, c'est dur a choisir le motif, meme si ca l'air con a dire!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook