Eyeko Offer of the week

09:24:00

This week, Eyeko brings back the Liptastik as a gift. This time around, they offer the shade Loud Mouth, a cross between red and pink. The liptastik are easy to apply, I really like the lipstick crayon formula. Click here if you want to see pictures of another colour, Lip Lover.

All you have to do to get your FREE Loud Mouth Liptastik is to enter my Ambassador Code (E11532) in the special comments box at eyeko.com (minimum applies).

Offer valid until June 5th.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. The pink looks very, very sweet on you. I like lip crayons. I need to get a new one to replace the discontinued one from Stila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I can't put this ambassador Code in the box.Would you tell me step by step how is doing,please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Descude! Thanks you for your comment!

    What I do when I put my orders through:

    You add your items in your cart. When you are finished, you click "Checkout".

    This will bring you to a page named Delivery information. At the bottom of the page, there is a sectoin called "Comments and gift with purchase codes", I enter the Ambassador Code there.

    When you continue to the Payment information page, there is an Ambassador Code box, right after the Payment Method section. I also enter it there.

    I hope it is helpful, let me know :)

    Once again, thank you!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The minimum amount to spend before being intitled to the gift varies according to the currency you are paying in : £15/€18/$20.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnx a lot for answer
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lippy color looks wonderful. :) My lips are naturally darker, so they can never look this pink with pink lip color. :/

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sharonlei: My lips are dark too, not the darkest but still. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook