Eyeko Offer of the Week

14:36:00

Up for grabs at eyeko.com this week is the Line & Shine in Super Star!

Make your peepers pop with Plum liner accentuate your eyes natural high lights! Take it up a notch with Electric Purple for a fashion forward look that's super!

Electric Purple Side

Plum Side

Here, I have used MAC Foregery Eyeshadow along with the Electric Purple side to line my eyes. If you have brown eyes like me, purple is a gorgeous color for you!

So you can grab a free Eyeko Super Star Line and Shine when you enter my Ambassador Code (E11532) in the special commment box at checkout. Minimum spends of £15/18/$20 apply.

Offer valid until May 30th.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook