Eyeko Offer of the Week

11:18:00

This week, Eyeko offers you a Tinted Eyeko Creme!

Another great multi-tasker product from Eyeko, you can use this as a moisturizer, but also as a countour! It is really easy to use, I apply mine with my hands, but you can put it with a brush as well.

The cream is really rich, but is still great if you have oily skin (as I do), it doesn't break out. It also contains shimmers, which give you a dewy glow, without being a disco ball!

The Tinted Cream is worth £8.95! It is one of their best offer to date!

Eyeko will give you one Tinted Cream FREE! All you have to do is enter my Ambassador Code (E11532) in the special comments box when you spend a minimum of £15/€18/$20 at Eyeko.com.

Offer is valid from May 16th-May 22nd

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really want to try that cream after reading your review!

    I have a giveaway on my blog. I would love it if you could please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jaci! It is a good cream, and there are also two other versions, the Eyeko cream (original one) and with Extra glow!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook