Cote d'Azur EOTD!

10:59:00



Hello all!

This morning, when I woke up, I watched Agatha Christie's Poirot: The Mystery of the Blue Train and suddenly I wanted to be on the Cote d'Azur.

Well, instead I did an EOTD! (I haven't planned to go there yet, as I am not entitled to my holidays quie now... ina few months!)





Here is what I used:

Avon Astonishing Length Mascara in A01 Black
17 GLitter Eyeshadow in Spell
Rubie and Millie Eye Brush
Caroline Black Kohl (really old)
Eyeko Line and Shine in Popstar (Electric Blue side)


Speaking of Eyeko Line and Shine, this week, it is the Ambassador gift!

FREE!! Eyeko Popstar Line and Shine free when you enter my Ambassador Code (E11532) in the special comments box. Minimum spends of £15/€18/$20 apply.


Electric Blue side

Teal side

This offer runs from 11th – 17th April.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook