February Favorites!

08:00:00

It's the beggining of March, so let's do a February favorites!


Clockwise: EOS lipbalm in Honeysuckle Honeydew, Fabulous Eyeshadow by Model's Own in Goldie Rocks, 17 Photo Flawless Foundation in Soft Ivory, Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer, No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in 01 Black, MAC 219 SE Pencil Brush, MAC 187 SE Duo Fibre brush and NARS Blush in Orgasm.

EOS lipbalm in Honeysuckle Honeydew: It is not my favorite liobalm of all time, but I really like the light sweet smell of it. This is the one I used all month long, so it deserves its spot here! I bought it in Shopper's Drug Mart/Pharmaprix during Christmas time.

Fabulous Eyeshadow by Model's own in Goldie Rocks: I haven't played with a lot of eye makeup in February, but this set was a nice fail-proof choice. Ideal for smoky eyes!

17 Photo Flawless Foundation in Soft Ivory: I was trialing a moisturizer for Glamour in February that didn't have any SPF in it. So a foundation with a SPF 15 was a must. I was looking for a foundation with sun protection for a while, this one is perfect. I haven't tested the "photo flawless" part yet, but will try to do this month!

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer: Again, I was looking for a nice eyeshadow primer and this one stays for the day!

No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in 01 Black: This was part of the goodie bag I received at their event last fall. It has one of those weird brushes that I thought I didn't like, but can be pretty handy. I like the round pointy tip for the outer lashes, as well as the comb for lower lashes. The formula is not goopy, glides on well, and doesn't clump.

MAC 219 SE Pencil Brush: This was part of the "A Lady and her Tricks" brush set that came with their Tartan Tale collection. I know this one is not as pointy as the regular version, but I like it to put my crease shadow and blend it.

MAC 187 SE duo-fibre brush: Some say that the mini-brushes set from MAC suck, but I like the one I have. I originally asked for this brush for Christmas, and my boyfriend got me the set. When he noticed that those were actually minis, he was kinda mad that the SA didn't tell him that, but decided to let me decide wheter I wanted to keep it or not. I don't own any other MAC brushes, so I can't compare, but I like this one. It makes the foundation application so much easier than with the hands (what I was doing before), and it also feels lighter too.

NARS Blush in Orgasm: Another gift from my beloved! Blushes that I usually use are bright pink, so this one is more corally and make me look more sophisticated.

Another favorite! I finaly found one of those plastic chest of drawers that are not too big! Since I have it I feel more organized! I still have bits and bobs all over the place (which I feel is so not me, I have to regain control!), but when I don't I will try to post a before/after of that!

What are your February favourites?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Aaahhhh je ne trouve pas les baumes EOS nulle part ici! Ni sur eBay )= Mais il paraît qu'ils ne sont pas si hydratants que ça? Moi j'ai besoin de baumes vraiment hydratants...

    Wow tu as le blush Orgasm de NARS! il a l'air superbe, j'adore les blushes "pétants"! je suis vraiment accro aux blushes ces temps-ci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les baumes EOS, moi je les trouve hydratants, la seule chose que j'aime pas avec eux c'est qu'ils ne fondent pas, il faut repasser plusieurs fois pour sentir qu'on a une couche. As-tu ete voir au Pharmaprix? Moi c'est la que je l'ai pris (au Nouveau-Brunswick), et je l'ai aussi vu a Montreal, je crois que c'etait au Wal-Mart, mais je ne suis plus sure?

    Oui, le blush Orgasm est tres beau Gaby! Jsuis pas du genre a avoir plusieurs blush, jsuis plus du genre vernis a ongle et ombres a paupieres, mais j'avais decide que j'etais tannée de prendre toujours les deux memes (Anna Sui et Fat Balm de Eyeko). Maintenant j'en ai un plus peche aussi, que j'ai gagne chez Nilufar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oui, je me suis finalement décidé à acheter la DivaCup quand je suis tombé sur un super deal, et je l'adore!

    C'est quoi la compagnie pour qui tu la teste?

    J'ai bien hâte de voir ton giveaway! Je devrais en faire un bientôt aussi! (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realllly want the NARS blusher!

    You may like to check out my blog, I'm having a giveaway of MAC H&M and Natural Collection here :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kitoire, I will check this out!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook