Bzzagent and Braun Silk-épil 7 Dual Epilator

14:02:00

I have registered with Bzzagent a while ago, but I have never yet tried a product. Last week, I received a mail saying they will select trialists based on how they buzzed (talk about it) about this campaign before it actually begins. It used to be only while and after.

Anyway, as I would really like to trial an epilator, I decided to bzz all I can with this one, and make a post about it!

I have tried epilators a few times before, but never bought one. I really like epilators. Having dark hair, waxing and epilating is an important subject to me!

Here is some more info!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook