Beauty related Christmas Gifts

14:00:00

A few days after Christmas, I post my beauty related gifts!

This will just be general pictures, as I don't want it to be too big, but I will try to post more detailed pictures and review later! Enjoy!

MAC "A Lady and her Tricks" Buff and Line Brush Collection:
5 MAC Special Edition brushes and a Tartan bag from the Holiday Collection "A Tartan Tale"

Lise Watier "Désirable" perfume gift set:
body lotion, eau de toilette, eau de parfum

Joe Fresh Style Grapefruit:
Shower puff, body butter, body mist

MAC Venomous Villains Carbon Eyeshadow


Nars Blush in Orgasm


What did you receive for Christmas?
Do you own any of those products? What do you think of them?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi Stephanie thanks for sharing your gifts. you got a lot of nice stuff. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I was here, asking for friendship. Would you like to follow each others blogs??? :))) I hope we could be good friends. Take care! (>__<)

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook