No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Day Cream with 5* UVA Protection Launch!

08:15:00


Yesterday I was invited to go to the launch of the N07 Protect and Perfect Intense Day Creme with 5* UVA protection. I really did enjoy my time there, as everyone was so friendly. I even got to meet one of my fellwo MSEr (from Money Saving Expert website)!

You can read a description of the new cream on Boots website.

We had a wonderful time, as we were treated with champagne, bellinis, makeovers as well as a screening of the sun's damage on/under our skin!




(I was a little scared to do this one, but I found out the damages on my skin are pretty average for a girl my age! Pheww!)



We also had a goodie bag with many products of the range, as well as some make-up products they have!
Here is what I had in my goodie bag:

  • Protect and Perfect Moisturizing Body Serum
  • Skin Illuminator
  • Protect and Perfect Intense Day Cream with 5* UVA Protection
  • Protect and Perfect Intense Night Cream
  • Protect and Perfect Day Cream with 5* UVA Protection
  • Protect and Perfect Intense Eye Cream
  • Speed Dry Nail Colour in Beanie 03
  • Lipstick in Highland 25
  • Black Eyebrow Pencil
  • Black Mascara
  • Protect and Perfect Intense Day Cream with 5* UVA Protection Samples

What a nice goodie bag! I didn't expect to receive so much!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yey pour des freebies! Ça a toujours l'air le fun les events où sont invités les bloggers!

    Oulala, pour le giveaway de Bailey, je ne m'y attendais vraiment pas! J'ai été lire les commentaires sur mon blog par mon email, et j'ai vu Karen et toi qui me félicitais d'avoir gagné son giveaway... mais je n'avais pas encore vu son commentaire à elle! C'est vraiment un prix extra, je suis super excitée! Il y a plein de choses que je voulais essayer depuis super longtemps =D

    ReplyDelete

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook