Stephenie Meyer's new book! Read it for free!

18:13:00

Hello girlies!

If you'Re like 90% or so of the girls who liked Twilight (I wasn't, but I read all the saga anyway, because if I start something I have to go til the end), you probably know that she just wrote a spin-off starring Bree Tanner! And guess what? Until July 5th, you can read it for free online. You can read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner here. You have different options to enlarge the screen. Well unlike Twilight, I think this one is nice to read. I'll probably post a review when I'm done!

Have you read it yet? How do you like it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook