Appartment Update: Bedroom and Bathroom

09:49:00


It's going to be 6 months that I moved in our  appartment with my boyfriend! I haven't posted a full tour yet because it is still not finished,but I had posted some snippets back in the Winter. 

We still haven't painted yet, as the wetaher is just bonkers. When we paint, we will put some artwork that I found, a few in Montréal and a few around here as well. 

But for now, here are the pictures of our bedroom, along with a couple from the bathroom!


So this is what you see when you walk in. I'd love to change the curtains, and I already have a set, but I'm afraid to change as my boyfriend works the night shift and it need to be really dark during the day. We do have a blind curtain, but I'm not sure if a white on on top of it would do.


The duvet cover was a charity shop find. The pink sheets are from Homesense/Winners, as well as the table, the wooden sign and the essential oil diffuser. The wooden candle was found at a garage sale and the star one is from a local zen shop. I bought the furry rug at Rossy.

I love the spa feeling of white linens.


I bought those carnation on sale at the Superstore and they actually lasted about a month! :)

One of my dreamcatcher

Love note from my boyfriend :)


I got this picture frame from Wal-Mart but still don't know what picture to put in it. I would love to put a nice one of us, but my boyfriend always do faces when we get pictured, so we don't have a really good one yet. The pineapple diffuser is from Winners.


I got the dresser at the charity shop a few years ago and painted it what I was hoping was a mint green. It turned out more aqua than anything. It's not that it's a bad colour, but sometimes it's hard to make it work. 

Like with this chair, that I got for my birthday a few years ago as well. It is from Canadian Tire, and they still have it, it's the Harper Armchair. I bought the mirror at Wal-Mart a few months ago.

And here is the bathroom. It is hard to post pictures as it is a galley-style bathroom, and well the bath, toilet and washing machines are not such an interesting sight!


Really, I got a lot of mileage out of this carnations bouquet. I was able to separate it into three, one for the living room, one for the bedroom and one for the bathroom. 

The bird canister is from Dollarama, the Q-Tips holder is a upcycled glass yogourt pot. The candle is an old Christmas one I got from Wal-Mart I think. The toothbrush holder, which is just a bathroom glass I got at a charity shop, but the BMR (which is a hardware store) tags was still on it. 


I hope you enjoyed the pics! 

Let me know if I forgot to mention the source for certain things. I usually buy my homeware at charity shops or Winners. I like Ikea but unfortunately the only ones in the province ar in Montréal, which is far away.
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I always like to get your comments and start a conversation :)

About Me

A young 30 something who likes makeup, décor and travels.

Like MsBubu on Facebook